- NOTARIES ACT
- NOTARY TARIFF
- ABSTRACT OF NOTARY TARIFF
- CODE OF NOTARIAL CONDUCT
- ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION OF THE CHAMBER OF NOTARIES OF SLOVENIA
- REGULATION ON THE CENTRAL REGISTER OF WILLS
- REGULAION ON OFFICE HOURS
- RULES ON KEEPING THE REGISTER OF CUSTODIAL NOTARIES
- RULES ON KEEPING THE REGISTER OF CUSTODIAL CONTRACTS
- CODE OF NOTARIAL ETHICS
- External links
At least one notary is located in each county court area. Each district court area has at least one notary. In bigger cities, especially in the areas of district courts, there is at least one notary per twenty thousand citizens.
A notary is authorised to perform his/her work on the entire territory of the Republic of Slovenia, which means any natural or legal person has the right to consult the notary of his or her choice. The exceptions are notarial records of legal operations for secured underlying assets or loans secured by a mortgage or land charge, which are under territorial jurisdiction of a notary located in the county court area in which the property in question is situated.