- NOTARIES ACT
- NOTARY TARIFF
- ABSTRACT OF NOTARY TARIFF
- CODE OF NOTARIAL CONDUCT
- ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION OF THE CHAMBER OF NOTARIES OF SLOVENIA
- REGULATION ON THE CENTRAL REGISTER OF WILLS
- REGULAION ON OFFICE HOURS
- RULES ON KEEPING THE REGISTER OF CUSTODIAL NOTARIES
- RULES ON KEEPING THE REGISTER OF CUSTODIAL CONTRACTS
- CODE OF NOTARIAL ETHICS
- External links
Fee for services and tarrif
Notary fee for services is charged in accordance with a notary tariff, defined by the Minister of Justice. Notary tariff also contains clauses on notaries being entitled to increase (in case of foreign legal resources, legal specialist knowledge, foreign language or special expert knowledge) and decrease or remit the fee (if a customer is in financial distress and is not accompanied by a financially viable person).
Agreements stipulating a different fee than the one in the notary public tariff are prohibited. If a customer disagrees with the stated fee, he or she can request a peaceful settlement of a dispute at the Executive Committee of the Chamber of Notaries of Slovenia.
The first notarial legal advice is free of charge.